BETHESDA, MD, February 23, 2022 – MidCap Financial, a leading commercial finance company focused on middle market transactions, today announced it recently closed a transaction with Manor Lake Development LLC. The $18,500,000 floating rate first mortgage loan facilitated the refinance of Manor Lake Gainesville, an 88-unit assisted living and memory care facility located in Gainesville, Georgia. MidCap’s loan retired the construction loan for the 2019 development and will position the asset for permanent agency financing. MidCap closed the loan in under 45 days following engagement.
The transaction was arranged through Joel Mendes and Trent Niederberger of JLL Capital Markets.
About MidCap Financial
MidCap Financial is a middle market-focused, specialty finance firm that provides senior debt solutions to businesses across all industries throughout North America. The firm’s years of experience, strong balance sheet, and flexibility make it a lender of choice for companies across all stages of growth and complexity. MidCap Financial’s debt solutions focus in six areas:
• Asset Based Lending – asset-based revolving loans and term loans collateralized by accounts receivable, inventory and other tangible and intangible assets;
• Leverage Lending – leverage based loans to companies backed by private equity sponsors across all industries including healthcare, technology, and business services;
• Life Sciences & Technology Lending – loans to VC-backed and public pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, diagnostics, healthcare IT, enterprise software and hardware companies;
• Real Estate Lending – loans to developers and operators of commercial, residential and healthcare real estate;
• Lender Finance – term loans and revolving credit facilities to consumer and commercial finance lenders;
• Franchise Finance – loans to franchisees operating in the quick service restaurant and other industries.
MidCap Financial refers to MidCap FinCo Designated Activity Company, a designated activity company limited by shares incorporated under the laws of Ireland, and its applicable subsidiaries.
MidCap Financial is managed by Apollo Capital Management, L.P., a subsidiary of Apollo Global Management, Inc. MidCap Financial Services, LLC provides sourcing, due diligence and portfolio management services to MidCap Financial. Loans made or arranged by MidCap Financial Trust pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
Additional information about MidCap Financial can be found at www.midcapfinancial.com
Contact: MidCap Financial Services, LLC
Kevin McMeen, President – Real Estate
The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE