BETHESDA, MD, February 23, 2022 – MidCap Financial, a leading commercial finance company focused on middle market transactions, today announced it recently closed a $40,725,000 transaction with a joint venture between Griffith Properties, LLC and a fund managed by DRA Advisors. The floating rate first mortgage loan facilitated the acquisition and repositioning of 52 South Street, a 141,442 square foot building situated on 23 acres of land in Hopkinton, MA. Griffith and DRA plan to redevelop the building for life sciences use.
The transaction was arranged through Heather Brown and Andrew Stone of CBRE.
About MidCap Financial
MidCap Financial is a middle market-focused, specialty finance firm that provides senior debt solutions to businesses across all industries throughout North America. The firm’s years of experience, strong balance sheet, and flexibility make it a lender of choice for companies across all stages of growth and complexity. MidCap Financial’s debt solutions focus in six areas:
• Asset Based Lending – asset-based revolving loans and term loans collateralized by accounts receivable, inventory and other tangible and intangible assets;
• Leverage Lending – leverage based loans to companies backed by private equity sponsors across all industries including healthcare, technology, and business services;
• Life Sciences & Technology Lending – loans to VC-backed and public pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, diagnostics, healthcare IT, enterprise software and hardware companies;
• Real Estate Lending – loans to developers and operators of commercial, residential and healthcare real estate;
• Lender Finance – term loans and revolving credit facilities to consumer and commercial finance lenders;
• Franchise Finance – loans to franchisees operating in the quick service restaurant and other industries.
MidCap Financial refers to MidCap FinCo Designated Activity Company, a designated activity company limited by shares incorporated under the laws of Ireland, and its applicable subsidiaries.
MidCap Financial is managed by Apollo Capital Management, L.P., a subsidiary of Apollo Global Management, Inc. MidCap Financial Services, LLC provides sourcing, due diligence and portfolio management services to MidCap Financial. Loans made or arranged by MidCap Financial Trust pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
Additional information about MidCap Financial can be found at www.midcapfinancial.com
Contact: MidCap Financial Services, LLC
Kevin McMeen, President – Real Estate
The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE