NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dwight Capital and its affiliate REIT, Dwight Mortgage Trust, financed over $191MM in seniors and healthcare financing during Q4 2022. Featured among the transactions are bridge loans for a Skilled Nursing Facility (“SNF”) Portfolio in Florida and a SNF Portfolio in Georgia.
Dwight closed a $39MM bridge loan to facilitate the acquisition of a two-property SNF portfolio in Fort Lauderdale, FL: Manor Oaks and Manor Pines. The facilities are three miles apart and comprise 322 beds across approximately 111,800 square feet. Healthcare Managing Director, Adam Offman, originated the transaction.
Offman also originated a $24.25MM bridge refinance for a portfolio of two SNFs in Columbus and Rome, GA: River Towne Centerand Etowah Landing. Together, the facilities have 310 beds across 87,400 square feet.
Some other notable Q4 2022 transactions:
- $21MM bridge refinance for a 611-bed SNF portfolio located across Ohio.
- $20MM HUD 232/223(f) loan for an Assisted Living Facility (“ALF”) portfolio comprised of 202 beds across North Carolina.
- $17.1MM HUD 232/223(f) loan for a 100-bed SNF in Long Island, NY.
- $16.1MM bridge acquisition loan for two ALFs totaling 169 beds: Cannon Rivers Senior Living in Cannon Falls, MN, and Wickshire Madison in Madison, WI.
- $10.9MM bridge acquisition loan for Glenbridge Health and Rehabilitation Center, a 134-bed SNF in Boone, NC.
- $8.25MM HUD 232/223(f) loan for Brookside Commerce, a 62-bed Assisted Living and Independent Living Facility in Commerce, GA.
- $8MM HUD 232/223(f) loan for Regency House of Alexandria, a 70-bed SNF/ALF in Alexandria, LA.
About Dwight Capital
Dwight Capital LLC is one of the largest commercial real estate finance companies in the United States and has a loan servicing portfolio in excess of $11 billion. Our range of services includes commercial lending across a variety of loan types such as Balance-Sheet Bridge & New Construction Loans, FHA/HUD Insured Loans, as well as Mezzanine Financing.
For more information about Dwight Capital, please visit: www.dwightcapital.com
About Dwight Mortgage Trust
Dwight Mortgage Trust LLC (“DMT”) is an actively managed real estate investment trust specializing in the origination and financing of commercial mortgages across a range of real estate asset classes. DMT works in conjunction with affiliate firm Dwight Capital to source and evaluate lending opportunities nationwide. DMT partners with experienced sponsors on projects in major markets, focusing on investments with a clearly defined exit strategy.
For more information about Dwight Mortgage Trust, please visit: www.dwightmortgagetrust.com
The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE