BETHESDA, MD, October 5, 2021 – MidCap Financial, a leading commercial finance company focused on middle market transactions, today announced it recently closed a transaction with Winterpast Capital Partners, Broadview Real Estate Partners and Vitality Senior Living. The $14.25MM floating rate first mortgage loan facilitated the acquisition and repositioning of Vitality at Frederica, a 92-unit seniors housing community located on St. Simon’s Island, GA.
About MidCap Financial
MidCap Financial is a middle market-focused, specialty finance firm that provides senior debt solutions to businesses across all industries throughout North America. The firm’s years of experience, strong balance sheet, and flexibility make it a lender of choice for companies across all stages of growth and complexity. MidCap Financial’s debt solutions focus in six areas:
• Asset Based Lending – asset-based revolving loans and term loans collateralized by accounts receivable, inventory and other tangible and intangible assets;
• Leverage Lending – leverage based loans to companies backed by private equity sponsors across all industries including healthcare, technology, and business services;
• Life Sciences & Technology Lending – loans to VC-backed and public pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, diagnostics, healthcare IT, enterprise software and hardware companies;
• Real Estate Lending – loans to developers and operators of commercial, residential and healthcare real estate;
• Lender Finance – term loans and revolving credit facilities to consumer and commercial finance lenders;
• Franchise Finance – loans to franchisees operating in the quick service restaurant (QSR) and other industries.
MidCap Financial refers to MidCap FinCo Designated Activity Company, a designated activity company limited by shares incorporated under the laws of Ireland, and its applicable subsidiaries. Loans made or arranged by MidCap Financial Trust pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License.
Additional information about MidCap Financial can be found at www.midcapfinancial.com.
MidCap Financial Services, LLC
Kevin McMeen, President – Real Estate
The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE