|Offering Price||$4,552,387 $4,398,888|
|Year 1 Cap Rate||8.18%|
|Year 1 Leveraged Cash on Cash||11.61%|
- Stable Cash Flow Investment
- Unique Opportunity to acquire a 100% leased investment with five quality tenants. Tenants include: County of Los Angeles, Dr. Eshak Pharmacy, Proactive Wellness, Board of Equalization, and Antelope Valley Hospital.
- Both the County of Los Angeles and California State Board of Equalization rarely move and have significant amounts of capital invested in their space ensuring long term occupancy.
- Attractive, Newly Constructed Project with Strong Medical Office Fundamentals
- Medical office fundamentals continue to be strong in Lancaster with a 3.8% vacancy rate for all medical buildings in the 5-10k size range. The limited supply of 5-10k medical office buildings in the area will lead to shorter lease up time for vacant space and an opportunity future rental increases.
- Close Proximity to Antelope Valley Hospital and Excellent Amenity Base
- Located less than a one minute walk from the Antelope Valley Hospital. The Antelope Valley Hospital is a full-service 420-bed, not-for-profit, acute care, medical and surgical hospital established in 1955. The hospital is situated on 115 Acres and has a 57% market share, 450 Physicians in 66 specialties, 2,500 employees, 400 volunteers and 200,000 patients each year.
+1 949 725 8532
+ 1 949 725 8471
+ 1 949 725 8571
+1 213 613 3758
+1 858 546 4622
Specializing in the Sale of Low Rise Office and Industrial Properties in Southern California
The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE