For Sale: 100% Occupied Henry Ford (S&P A-/Stable) Medical Office Building

DSC05707Henry Ford Hospital
Medical Office Buildings
3323-3333 Biddle Avenue | Wyandotte, Michigan 48192

Investment Offering:

Price: $2,727,500
CAP Rate: 8.00%
Square Feet: 16,500

Investment Highlights:

  • Stabilized Asset, Currently 100% Occupied
  • 82% Occupied by Henry Ford Hospital with a Standard & Poor’s Credit Rating of A- / Stable
  • Two Separate Office Buildings, One is 100% Occupied by Henry Ford and the Second Building is 67% Occupied by Henry Ford, Who Just Signed a Five Year Lease Extension through December 2019 with the Remaining 33% Occupied by an Internal Medicine Practice
  • Excellent Location, Close Proximity to Major Roadways Including Eureka Road and Fort Street with Direct Frontage Along Biddle Avenue
  • Solid Demographics, Average Household Income of $53,000 within a Three-Mile Radius
  • Less than One Mile from the Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, a 306-Bed Hospital

Click Here for the Property Website

Click Here to View the Offering Memorandum


Bill O’Connor
Senior Vice President
+1 248 351 2045

David Hesano
Vice President
+1 248 351 2014

The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE

Existing Users Log In

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.