The company is overseeing leasing and marketing at property
LOS ANGELES, November 20, 2020 – JLL announced today that it has been hired to assist the owner to lease and reposition the five building, 674,000-square-foot St. Vincent’s Medical Center campus in Los Angeles, California. The campus was purchased from Verity Health in April 2020 by Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong.
The campus includes:
• St. Vincent’s Medical Center, a 391,000-square-foot hospital building located at 2131 W. 3rd Street. After shuttering in January, the hospital building was leased by the State of California to serve as the Los Angeles Surge Hospital for patients infected with COVID-19 as well as researching the progression of the disease. The lease to the State of California expired September 30th.
• 2200 W. 3rd Street, a 46,273-square-foot Class A, medical office building.
• 2222 Ocean View Avenue, a 34,449-square-foot medical office and life science building.
• 201 S. Alvarado Street, 110,003-square-foot medical and administrative office building.
• 262 S. Lake Avenue, a 92,927-square-foot residential building.
• More than 1,300 parking spaces throughout, including surface lots, a six-level parking structure and multiple subterranean garages.
JLL’s Chris Isola, Bryan Lewitt, Tony Morales and Kellie Hill are overseeing leasing at the campus.
Currently the campus can immediately accommodate office or medical office users ranging from 10,000 to over 600,000 square feet. There are immediate opportunities in the 2200 W. 3rd Street medical building for providers seeking space from 1,000 square feet and up. Other potential uses for the campus include healthcare, media/technology, post-acute care, rehabilitation, oncology, transitional care, behavioral health and social services, housing, life science, biotech, clinical research and higher education.
“The St. Vincent’s Medical Center campus is one of Los Angeles’ premier properties that will help boost the region’s economy and strengthen its position in the medical and life science industries,” said Chris Isola, JLL Executive Vice President. “The 7.5-acre campus presents a rare opportunity for a company to position itself as a market leader and attract highly skilled professionals in a competitive workforce environment.”
St. Vincent’s Medical Center campus is ideally located in Downtown Los Angeles’ Westlake district just minutes from the US-101 and SR-110 Freeways, providing convenience access to neighboring communities throughout greater Southern California.
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $18.0 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 92,000 as of September 30, 2020. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
Contact: David Ebeling
Phone: 949 861 8351
The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE