Fairfield Advisors announces sale of OrthoArizona Surgery Center and Medical Office Building in Phoenix, AZ.
– $23,600,000 Transaction –
(Denver, CO. and Phoenix, AZ.) – Fairfield Advisors, a national Real Estate Advisory firm focused on the HealthCare marketplace, facilitated the sale of the OrthoArizona Surgery Center and Medical Office Building. The building totals 49,400 square feet and is located at 1675 East Melrose Street in Gilbert, AZ. The anchor tenant is OrthoArizona which is one of the largest Orthopedic Practices in the State of Arizona. The building also contains a high-volume Surgery Center that is operated by a Joint Venture between OrthoArizona and United Surgical Partners (USPI). The building was built in 2019.
“Fairfield worked closely with the orthopedic physicians that developed the building to extend their leases as well as lease up some vacant space,” said Greg Trainor, Managing Partner with Fairfield. “This is practically a brand new building and it houses a high-volume Surgery Center that is doing full joint replacements. This will be an excellent investment for the new owners for a long time to come.”
Fairfield Advisors has closed on $548,000,000 of HealthCare Real Estate transactions.
Looking to sell or refinance your HealthCare Real Estate ?
• www.fairfieldadv.com – firstname.lastname@example.org – (720) 984-9113
ABOUT FAIRFIELD ADVISORS
• Fairfield Advisors is a national Advisory firm that provides a wide range of Capital Advisory solutions for the HealthCare Real Estate marketplace
• Fairfield Advisors works directly with owners of HealthCare Real Estate for the sale of assets as well as sourcing capital for Debt, Equity, and Development.
• Fairield Advisors works directly with Capital Sources to manage highly targeted campaigns to increase Deal Flow based on specific criteria such as geography, tenancy, and deal size
The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE