Director Brittani Peedin Will Oversee the Leasing Program for Cushman & Wakefield’s HCA Healthcare Portfolio, which Now Totals Over 1MSF Across Nine States
TAMPA, FL, August 14, 2019 — HCA Healthcare, a publicly traded, expanding healthcare system, has engaged Cushman & Wakefield to lease 20 medical office buildings comprising 383,747 square feet in East Florida, North Florida, Georgia and South Carolina.
Cushman & Wakefield Director Brittani Peedin, based in Tampa, will lead the leasing efforts for the new portfolio. Peedin has also been promoted to run the HCA Healthcare account on a national level for Cushman & Wakefield, with responsibility for implementing and overseeing a unique leasing program for 36 buildings comprising over 1 million square feet. In addition to Florida, Georgia and South Carolina, the properties are located in Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Mississippi, Louisiana and Kansas.
HCA Healthcare is known as one of the five largest for-profit healthcare systems in America. The company owns and occupies hospitals and free-standing surgery centers throughout the country.
“We are excited to be growing our leasing portfolio with HCA Healthcare, one of the top healthcare companies in the country,” said Peedin. “This diverse portfolio of quality, well-located medical office buildings can meet the needs of a variety of tenants in the healthcare industry, from independent practitioners to multi-specialty medical groups.”
The properties in the new portfolio are:
East Florida – 226,937 total square feet
- Treasure Coast Medical Center – 1700 SE Hillmoor Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL
- University Physician’s Pavilion – 7421 N. University Drive, Tamarac, FL
- Atlantis Medical Center I – 5503 S. Congress Ave., Atlantis, FL
- Pine Professional Park – 2261 N. University Drive., Pembroke Pines, FL
- Bennet Medical Plaza – 201 NW 82nd Ave., Plantation, FL
- Aventura Heart & Health Building – 21097 NE 27th Court, Aventura, FL
North Florida – 40,375 total square feet
- Pace MOB II – 4252 Woodbine Road, Pace, FL
- West Pensacola Medical Center, 321 S. Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, FL
- Okaloosa Professional Center, 550 Twin Cities Blvd, Niceville, FL
- Crawfordville Medical Office Building, 2382 Crawfordville Highway, Crawfordville, FL
- Bannerman Crossings, 3445 Bannerman Road, Tallahassee, FL
- Orange Park Medical Plaza, 1895 Kingsley Ave., Orange Park, FL
Georgia – 11,896 square feet
- 1906 Tebeau St., Waycross, GA
- Medical Office Building 3B, 540 Charter Blvd., Macon, GA
South Carolina – 104,539 square feet
- 7 Mallet Way Medical Office Building, 7 Mallett Way, Bluffton, SC
- Monks Corner Medical Center, 401 N. Live Oak Drive, Moncks Corner, SC
- 9279 Medical Plaza Drive, 9279 Medical Plaza Drive, North Charleston, SC
- 9231 Medical Plaza Drive, 9231 Medical Plaza Drive, North Charleston, SC
- Two Medical Park, 104 Medical Plaza Drive, Walterboro, SC
- Colleton Medical Arts Center, 302 Medical Park Drive, Walterboro, SC
Many of the medical office buildings in this portfolio are located on HCA Healthcare-owned hospital campuses. Some of the notable hospitals the properties are associated with include Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, University Hospital and Medical Center, JFK Medical Center, St. Lucie Medical Center, Westside Regional Medical Center, West Florida Hospital and Trident Medical Center.
For more information on availabilities, please visit www.mobsforlease.com.
In addition to this leasing assignment, Cushman & Wakefield manages 4.5 million square feet of medical office properties across nine states on behalf of HCA.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Healthcare Advisory Practice provides healthcare organizations with strategic and real estate services that directly affect business and patient care objectives. More than 300 real estate specialists drawn from a variety of real estate disciplines, including consulting, brokerage, project management, property/ facilities management, and valuation, help clients make decisions that enhance patient care and accessibility, generate efficiencies across their platforms, and maximize the value of their real estate. Follow on Twitter @CushWakeHealth.
For more information, contact:
The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE