CBRE U.S. Healthcare Capital Markets acted as the exclusive advisor for the sale of the Panorama Medical Center in Golden, Colorado.
Sale Date: November 14, 2018
Property Size: 64,568 SF
The Property is located in the affluent Denver MSA suburb of Golden, Colorado and is a state-of-the-art orthopedic surgical and medical office facility. It is 100% leased by two tenants – Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center, one of the best private orthopedic practices in Colorado, and the Golden Ridge Surgery Center, a joint venture between the private surgeons and Centura Health, which itself is a joint venture health system sponsored by Catholic Health Initiative (CHI) and Adventist Health System (AHS). The two-story medical office building was constructed in 2000 as a build-to-suit for the current tenants and totals ±64,568 rentable square feet.
The Property is a full service orthopedic medical office building that includes a surgery/convalescent center, an imaging center, a physical therapy center and an orthopedic research foundation. Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center occupies 70% of the building and provides the best orthopedic care for everything from shoulders to hips to knees to backs and all of the bones and joints in between. The remaining 30% of the building is occupied by Golden Ridge Surgery Center, a full-service, modern orthopedic surgery clinic with four operating rooms and two treatment rooms, and is staffed by several highly specialized surgeons who perform procedures with specialties in orthopedics, pain management, and sports medicine.
For more information, or if we can help with your healthcare real estate holdings, please contact us.
U.S. HEALTHCARE CAPITAL MARKETS
+1 303 628 1711
+1 404 504 5965
Senior Vice President
Debt & Structured Finance
+1 303 583 2033
+1 303 628 1745
The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE