Fairfield Advisors announces sale of 2 Medical Office Buildings in New Bern, NC. and Jacksonville, NC.
– $13,600,000 Transaction –
(Denver, CO.) – Fairfield Advisors, a national Real Estate Advisory firm focused on the HealthCare marketplace, facilitated the sale of 2 Medical Office Buildings in Coastal North Carolina. The buildings, totaling 40,000 square feet, are located at 738 Newman Rd in New Bern, NC and 201 Williamsburg Parkway in Jacksonville, NC. In addition, a parcel of land that can be developed into a 12,000 square foot Medical Building was part of the transaction. In both buildings, the anchor tenant is Carolina Orthopedics which is a well-established Orthopedic practice in this area.
“Like many owners and developers, Carolina Orthopedics chose to monetize their real estate to take advantage of the current marketing conditions, “said Greg Trainor, Managing Partner with Fairfield. “They were able to put in a new, longer-term, NNN lease in order to maximize the proceeds of the sale. The practice is going to utilize the capital for more necessary and profitable parts of their business.”
Fairfield Advisors has closed on $524,000,000 of HealthCare Real Estate transactions.
Looking to sell or refinance your HealthCare Real Estate ?
• www.fairfieldadv.com – firstname.lastname@example.org – (720) 984-9113
ABOUT FAIRFIELD ADVISORS
• Fairfield Advisors is a national Advisory firm that provides a wide range of Capital Advisory solutions for the HealthCare Real Estate marketplace
• Fairfield Advisors works directly with owners of HealthCare Real Estate for the sale of assets as well as sourcing capital for Debt, Equity, and Development.
• Fairield Advisors works directly with Capital Sources to manage highly targeted campaigns to increase Deal Flow based on specific criteria such as geography, tenancy, and deal size
The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE