• .
    .

News Release: Just Closed – Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics & Surgery Center

CBRE Healthcare Capital Markets | Healthcare

JUST CLOSED

HUGHSTON CLINIC ORTHOPAEDICS & SURGERY CENTER

Nashville, TN

Sale Date: 6/15/20

Building Size: 23,606 SF

Occupancy: 100%

CBRE is pleased to announce the sale of Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics & Surgery Center (the “Property”). Morgan Hillenmeyer, Roscoe High, Douglass Johnson and Nicole Filkins partnered with Lee Asher, Chris Bodnar, Ryan Lindsley, Jordan Selbiger and Sabrina Solomiany from CBRE Capital Markets | Healthcare and Life Sciences team acted as the seller’s exclusive advisors.

Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics & Surgery Center is located in Nashville, Tennessee, approximately 8 miles south of downtown and only 7 miles from Nashville International Airport. The Property is strategically positioned on State Road 255, less than one mile from TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, a 126-bed, hospital with ±380 physicians and ±49,000 annual ER visits. The hospital is part of HCA Healthcare (NYSE: HCA), one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services.

The Property is 100% leased with approximately 59% leased to the Hughston Clinic, a leader in the diagnosis and treatment of orthopaedic conditions that operates a network of over 25 orthopaedic clinics in Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and Indiana. The remaining 41% of the Property is leased to the Premier Orthopaedic Surgery Center, which performs a broad range of outpatient procedures within the specialties of orthopaedics, pain management and spine.

For more information, or if we can help with your healthcare real estate holdings, please contact us.For more information, or if we can help with your healthcare real estate holdings, please contact us.

For more information, please contact:

CBRE U.S. HEALTHCARE CAPITAL MARKETS

LEE ASHER
Vice Chairman
+1 404 504 5965
lee.asher@cbre.com

CHRIS BODNAR
Vice Chairman
+1 303 628 1711
chris.bodnar@cbre.com

RYAN LINDSLEY
Senior Director
+1 303 628 1745
ryan.lindsley@cbre.com

JORDAN SELBIGER
Director
+1 404 923 1259
jordan.selbiger@cbre.com

SABRINA SOLOMIANY
First Vice President
+1 404 536 5054
sabrina.solomiany@cbre.com

MORGAN HILLENMEYER
First Vice President
Investment Properties
+1 615 248 5930

The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE

Existing Users Log In