Pensacola based Catalyst Healthcare Real Estate (Catalyst HRE) is excited to announce the opening of its new office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This expansion is Catalyst HRE’s second in two years with its other expansion office located in Ocala, Florida. “The decision to expand our presence into the Midwest was a logical step in our business growth strategy,” said Chad Henderson, CEO. “We currently own buildings in the Midwest and have worked with a handful of health systems. We now have the opportunity to expand our footprint further in this market.”
The Milwaukee office will be the home base for two new Catalyst HRE employees, Anthony Lampasona & Elisha Pacheco. “It is an exciting time for Catalyst HRE, and we are thrilled to be part of the team. Chad Henderson has built a culture at Catalyst HRE that attracted us to this opportunity. We look forward to all the great things Catalyst will accomplish this year,” said Anthony Lampasona, President of Off-Campus Development.
Anthony will serve as the President of Off-Campus Development, with the role of leading Catalyst’s entire development platform. Anthony has over 15 years’ experience in healthcare real estate. He has served as the lead executive in development over 30+ healthcare and medical office projects ranging from 25,000 square feet to 270,000 square feet.
Elisha has over 20 years’ experience in real estate with nine-plus years exclusively focused on healthcare real estate. She will be joining us as Senior Vice President of Development & Leasing. Elisha has developed more than 1 million square feet of medical office projects ranging from 60,000 square feet to 212,000 square feet.
Both Anthony and Elisha were previously with a national healthcare real estate developer.
Henderson stated that in addition to the new Milwaukee office and new hires, they currently have seven job openings, including an Executive Assistant to join the Midwest team, and they hired five new employees with offices at their corporate headquarters in Pensacola, FL.
- Mike Carr is now serving as the firm’s Building Operations Engineer. He has over 24 years of experience in building maintenance and will be leading the Facility Management team.
- Penny Cornaggia joins the Catalyst team as Tenant Services Coordinator working with the Property Management and Facility Management teams. She brings an extensive background of customer service to the team.
- Zac Gryb joins Catalyst HRE as an Analyst where he will be assisting with investments and real estate planning. He received his graduate degree from LSU and an undergrad degree from UWF.
- Britney McClure joins the Catalyst team as the Administrative Assistant to CEO, Chad Henderson. She is a native of Pensacola, FL and has relocated back home to serve in this role.
- Jamie Mears is serving as the firm’s Controller. She has over seven years of Public Accounting experience and was most recently at Warren Averett.
For more information contact:
The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE