Desert Valley Pediatrics Portfolio – Offers Due: Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Desert Valley Pediatrics Portfolio (collectively, the “Portfolio” or “Properties” and individually, the “Property”) is a 100% occupied single-tenant, net-leased medical office portfolio that is conveniently located in the West Valley of Phoenix, Arizona. The Portfolio, consisting of approximately 17,052 square feet, is strategically located near several medical centers, including the 172-bed Banner Estrella Medical Center, the 179-bed Abrazo West Campus, and the 404-bed Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center.
The Portfolio is being offered as a fee-simple investment with an initial Net Operating Income of $375,144 and fixed annual rental escalations of 2% over the 12-year triple-net lease. The Desert Valley Pediatrics Portfolio provides investors with an exceptional opportunity to acquire a net-leased investment occupied by a leading pediatric healthcare group that has been offering comprehensive pediatric care to residents of West Valley Phoenix since 1987.
The Portfolio is located west of downtown Phoenix, which is ranked the #12th largest MSA in the country and the fastest growing MSA in the United States.
Desert Valley Pediatrics offers comprehensive medical care for infants, children and adolescents providing physical, mental, emotional, and social development of children and youth in the West Valley of Phoenix. The services provided for children includes physical examinations, preventive care, health education, observations, screening, immunizations, and sick care.
- Net Leased, Fee-Simple Investment: Year-1 NOI of $375,144 with fixed annual rental escalations of 2.0%.
- Leading Practice: Desert Valley Pediatrics has been providing comprehensive care services to children since 1987 and is home to eighteen (18) physicians, eight (8) mid-level providers who operate out of twenty-two (22) examination rooms in West Valley, nine (9) examination rooms in Goodyear, and ten (10) examination rooms in Surprise.
- Strategically Located: The Portfolio is located near several medical centers including the 172-bed Banner Estrella Medical Center, the 179-bed Abrazo West Campus and the 404-bed Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, providing a reliable referral program, improved convenience and satisfaction for patients.
- Fast Growing MSA: The Portfolio is located west of downtown Phoenix, which is ranked the #12th largest MSA in the country and is the fastest growing MSA in the United States.
- Rapid Population Growth: Since the 2000 census, investment in infrastructure and employment growth in the Phoenix MSA has boosted the population of Surprise, Goodyear and West Valley by 330%, 308% and 89% respectively
Offers Due: Wednesday, May 16, 2018
For further information, please execute the Confidentiality Agreement and return to
For additional information, please contact:
888.394.5020 | BGL-DesertValleyPediatrics@jdsreservices.com
The full content of this article is only available to paid subscribers. If you are an active subscriber, please log in. To subscribe, please click here: SUBSCRIBE